Barrister-at-Law. He is a member of the Law Society of Madrid, Spain [Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (2006)] and of the Law Society of Lima, Peru [Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Lima 1996)].
- 1993 San Martin de Porres University, Lima, Peru. Bachelor of Laws LL.B
- 1998 Complutense University of Madrid, Spain. Magister in European Union Law
- 2001 San Pablo University of Madrid, Spain. Doctoral frequency in International Law (DEA)
- 2005 University of Valladolid – Spain. Complementary Course in Spanish Law
- 2005 University of Valladolid – Spain. LL.M in Spanish Law
- 2010 University of Strasbourg – France. Diploma in Human Rigths.
- 1993-1997 Attorney in Lima -Peru. Civil Law, Procedural Criminal and Civil Law and Human Rigths
- 1998 Legal Aid in Madrid, Spain. Aguilar & Siles Attorneys and International Transiber. Administrative Law, Criminal and Civil Law, Society Law and Immigration Law
- 2006 – 2016 Consultant of the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AECID)
- 2007 – On going SEGIB (Iberoamerican General Secretariat) officer.
Luis has 12 years of experience in the implementation of actions aimed at achieving objectives and goals proposed in the field of international cooperation and development.
Specialized in the democratic governance sector, trained to identify and manage projects and programs; planning, programming, preparation of operational plans, their respective monitoring, definition of strategic guidelines; with participation in the celebration of mixed commissions, meetings of follow-up, evaluation and negotiation.
Luis Díaz-Scharff holds studies in regional integration, having developed part of his professional career working for the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID), both in headquarters (Madrid, Spain), and in the field (Montevideo, Uruguay and Santa Cruz de la Sierra -Bolivia).
Luis is a professional, passionate and highly skilled individual who is committed to his client’s legal needs. His commitment extends beyond his clients and into the community.
Speaks spanish and english